Sagramore Gets Facelift
on Feb 9, 2012 in News
| 0 comments
Sagramore developers have relaunched the game with a ton of new improvements to the game. The biggest being an overhaul to the story, including all of the in-game cosmetic and background changes required to match the new storyline.
Kamennaa has been altered to fit the new story quests for beginning players, for instance, and deeper parts of the game have also seen changes.
The v1.0.1 alpha version of the game is now live and free to play.
Other changes of note:
- New character sprite sheets
- Re-balanced / revamped Monsters & Quests.
- Easy level up Panel
- Redesigned GUI parts, dialog window shows NPC faces now.
- Help Window for tutorials
- Newbie (Class) Skills
- Improved minimap
- Included over 20 status effects
- Lots of headgears
- Extra NPC AI conditions (run when hit, hostile against id, hostile againstallplayers)
- Inventory size reworked, now maximum of 50 items.
- New weapon/hit sounds
- lots of new (wearable) items
- new method to display signposts ingame
- Many stability fixes
Leave a Reply