New Vanguard Dungeon Coming
on Nov 23, 2011 in News
| 0 comments
The next game patch for Vanguard: Saga of Heroes will include a new dungeon called City of Brass, developers have announced. This will be a progressive dungeon featuring 13 bosses. The longer you survive in the dungeon, the greater the rewards.
Other additions include:
- New Overland Raid bosses.
- Removal of the Corpse Recovery requirement, making leveling easier and more enjoyable and eliminating the “death penalty” in the game.
- Decreased experience curve which will make leveling characters easier.
- Loot drop rates increased.
- “Golden Path” addition which gives Riftways with ideal leveling areas and new rewards for all levels.
The new patch is slated for release in December, though the Vanguard team has not specified if that is game-wide or for public beta.
Leave a Reply