Over the past months, players have seen a huge surge of new content for the well-loved, sidescrolling action RPG MapleStory, and with this final entry in the Chaos series, Nexon plans to close things out with a bang, stating that Age of Triumph will be “a huge update that brings unique content exclusively to those players who traverse Maple World on Global MapleStory servers.”
“Age of Triumph is set to bring these new features into the Maple World:
Capture the Flag
- Experience a brand new, team-based PvP mode, exclusive to Global MapleStory!
- Will you race to steal the other team’s flag or defend your own?
- Journey on an exciting quest line to uncover the secrets of the Silent Crusade.
- Earn access to powerful rewards available only through the Silent Crusade.
- Get to know the NPC that fights beside you throughout the quest line!
- For the first time in MapleStory, you can fight monsters in your own map! No need to change channels!
- Collect cards and create sets to earn awesome rewards like set bonuses and medals!
- Each mob type drops a different card – can you find them all?
- Increased drop rates on cards allow you to complete your sets faster!
- Check out your friend’s Codex to compare your progress!”