Today marks the release of the largest Grand Fantasia patch to date, and with it comes a new server that houses a pair of regular channels and a PvP one. This content update will feature new maps and dungeons, the level cap has also been increased to 85, etc. More details available from the official press release below.
“Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has just opened a new server along with releasing one of the biggest content patches for one of its popular MMORPG’s, Grand Fantasia.
The third server includes two regular channels and one PvP channel that will give players the option of starting fresh. With the launch of the new server also comes a massive content patch that introduces World PvP to Grand Fantasia.
New content included in this patch:
- Introduction of World PvP – Players now have the option to duke it out amongst each other with the introduction of World PvP. Gain exclusive “PK Club” fame points that are redeemable for “PvP rewards.”
- Additional Maps, Dungeons and Instances – Visit the “Nightmare Corridors,” a 2-player instanced dungeon with over 30 floors that will keep players on their feet.
- Level Cap Raise – Players now have the ability to achieve up to level 85 especially with the help of additional dungeons and instances in game.
- New “Looking for Party” Function – If players had trouble finding partners to complete quests there is now an option to “Auto Party” in-game that will allow players an easier method to team play.
- New Ultimate System – The new Ultimate System allows players to upgrade their stats with the help of the Guardians of Saphael.
Just like any other Aeria Games title, Grand Fantasia is free to play. For more information on Grand Fantasia, visit http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com.”