Perfect World Entertainment announced today that the latest update for Forsaken World, Chains of Kluer is now accessible in all servers. This update boasts a new mounted combat feature, and the level cap has been incremented by 10 levels from 70 to 80. Also included are new events and the ability to build up guild bases to level 3. Details as reported in the official press release follow.
“Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today launched the anticipated ‘Chains of Kluer’ content update for its western, fantasy MMORPG, Forsaken World. Players who bring down the legendary ogre Kluer will be automatically be entered for a chance to win a statue of Kluer worth $300. Other prizes that players can vie for in-game are transformation items to become Kluer as well as mini-ogre versions of Kluer as an in-game pet.
“Forsaken World Forsaken World has been one of our most successful games to date and with the new ‘Chains of Kluer’ content update, players will not only be able to take on the legendary Kluer himself, but also enter contests that include a one-of-a-kind Kluer statue, an in-game Kluer pet, and transformation item!,” said Clifton Chu, Product Manager for Forsaken World.” We look forward to continuing to support Forsaken World’s thriving community with exciting new content and like all of Perfect World’s games; players can look forward to high quality games that are truly free to play.”
Other features in the ‘Chains of Kluer’ content update include:
- Ever-changing world – New events including the revamped Eternal Faith, a Hunting Festival, and an advance pet catching dungeon
- Build up your guild base – Guilds can now unlock level 3 for their guild bases, which includes higher construction buildings and lower maintenance costs
- Train up – The character level cap is now raised from 70 to 80 and players can now master even more jobs as they train themselves to be the best fighter
- A pet’s journey – Free up your play time by having your pet help you do your daily quests and events
- Faster kills with mounted combat – Take the fight to the next level with mounted combat as death comes swifter than ever in Eyrda
For official sweepstakes rules, terms and eligibility requirements, players can visit http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=296941