Final Fantasy XIV Recipe Changes Detailed
on Sep 30, 2011 in News
| Comments Off
The FFXIV team has detailed the proposed changes to the in-game recipes. These include new recipes as well as changes to existing ones, all of which will be done during the v1.19 patch next week.
Full information is available on the latest FFXIV forum thread. Here are highlights:
- New recipes appear in every category from Woodworking to Armory.
- New armors and weapons in appropriate crafts are also on the list of new recipes.
- Several recipes in Carpenter, Blacksmith, Armorer, and other categories will be changed, usually by lowering material requirements. Blacksmiths and Armorers, for instance, will now need only 2 copper and 1 tin ore (nugget) to make a Bronze Ingot.
- Selling prices from vendors will change on many craft items and materials. Some materials will no longer be available from vendors at all.
- Items that were once available through Gathering may no longer be and some items will no longer be dropped by enemies.
- Many item names will be changed to better reflect what they are.
- A few small category changes for items will also be made.