FFXIV – List of Changes in v1.19a
on Oct 15, 2011 in News
| 0 comments
The Final Fantasy XIV team has posted a working list of changes coming with the v1.19a patch. Several key features are being addressed, including the Battle system, adding a new Grand Company side quest, price adjustments on in-game items, and bug fixes.
A full list is in the forum here. A synopsis:
- [dev1134] A “leve history evaluation” feature has been added. If you have between six and eight leves in your Leve History (main menu » Journal), then you may choose to have that history evaluated at the Guildleve Counter in any of the realm’s Adventurers’ Guilds. Based on the evaluation, you will be given the option to trade your used leve plates for a single new levequest that features a special completion bonus.
- [dev1196] New enemies have been added.
- [dev1031] New notorious monsters have been added.
- [dev1197] The strength of low-level enemies has been adjusted.
- [dev1203] Actions and abilities set to the action bar are now saved when changing classes.
There is also a comprehensive list of known issues that have been addressed in the upcoming patch.
Leave a Reply