EverQuest – Veil of Alaris Arriving Nov 18th
on Oct 21, 2011 in News
| 0 comments
The EverQuest development team has announced that the much-anticipated Veil of Alaris expansion will be coming on November 18th. This will be the 18th expansion to the game since its public unveiling. Pre-orders for the expansion package are now being accepted.
Alaris brings many new features into the game. Including:
- Go from 90 to 95 – Achieve a new max level of 95 and set a new standard of gameplay.
- Improved Hotbars! – Have better control of your characters experience with a revamp of the Hotbar system
- Parcel & Coin Delivery system – Mail items and coin to your friends while they are offline
- New Guild Halls – Take guild halls to new heights with an integration of tools and functionality derived from EverQuest’s robust housing system
- New Guild Rank-Based permission system – Personalize your guilds with namable ranks and customizable permissions
- New Guild Trophies – Including varying bonuses!
- More than 800 AAs – Elevate your power and abilities beyond the norm
- 13 Raids – Collect valuable rewards from all new adventures
- 12 Zones – Be the first to discover untouched lands of Norrath
- 500+ Spells – Exponentially add to your spell arsenal
- 20 Missions – Experience intriguing lore and immersive missions
- 110+ Quests – Challenge your skills and gather useful loot
- Legends of Norrath – 5 digital booster packs
Leave a Reply