Epic Incognitus In Development
on Dec 13, 2011 in News
| Comments Off
Inuca Interactive has announced that veterans from Kingdoms Under Fire have come together to create a new MMO titled EIN – Epic Incognitus. The team is calling it a next-generation MMO RPG with a deeply immersive storyline to sweep players into the game.
It will include:
- A living, breathing world, charming characters, rich and deep storytelling
- Exceptionally realistic game graphic with perfect blend of real world and fantasy
- Various action combos that constantly change as character or item levels up
- A totally different mode of action gameplay using vehicle aside from on-foot battle
- Availability of several game modes such as PvP, PvE or Castle Siege mode
- Almost infinite growth of item through production, crafting and synthesis(enchantment?)
No official website for the game is up as yet and developers have not given a detailed timeline for alpha, beta and release. Expect that in the coming weeks.