Allods Getting Game of the Gods Expansion in February
on Jan 24, 2012 in News
| Comments Off
Allods developers at gPotato have announced that the games’ North American and European Allods Online servers will receive an update in February titled Game of the Gods. The update contains, according to gPotato, over a year’s worth of content.
Game of the Gods includes the addition of the Bard class as well as new quests, raids, and more:
- New Quests: Meet the gods of Sarnaut and unravel the mysteries of this strange universe’s creation and destruction in a series of over 100 story-driven quests.
- New Raid: Challenge 10 powerful bosses in an epic raid designed for the most skilled players.
- New Bard Archetype: Master new skills and a new play style with the completely new bard class.
- Great Rank: Win ultimate renown by completing an epic quest series to gain an extra skill point, customization slot, and more to make an even stronger character.
- Bigger Battlegrounds: Team up to defeat opposing players in the new 12v12 PvP Battlegrounds.
- Expanded Astral: Brave the lethal fourth layer of Astral Space with its 13 all new astral allods.
- Faster Ship Combat: Spin the ship and fire the cannons faster than ever with newly revamped physics for astral ship battles.
- Increased Level Cap: Achieve new heights of power as the level cap expands from 47 to 51.
- Share with Friends: Record all your victories with an automatic, opt-in social network system.