A proud Aion team announces details of patch 2.6 coming soon to Aion fanatics on August 3rd. Patch includes features of a solo version of the Empyrean Crucible instance, Difficulty level adjustments and much more.
· The “Crucible Challenge” – a solo version of the Empyrean Crucible Instance – with a bonus round
· New Auto-Party matching system for Nochsana Training Camp, Fire Temple, Steel Rake, Draupnir Cave, Dark Poeta, Udas Temple, Lower Udas Temple and the Empyrean Crucible instances
· Dificulty Level Adjustments to Dark Poeta, Empyrean Crucible and Beshmundir Temple
· A new pet, the Runaaway Poppy – which has a chance to provide its master with Platinum Medals
· New conditioning stones to make your gear even better
· Improvements to the boss looting in Fire Temple and Steel Rake – You may receive a gear box as your loot, which will have an item inside that is applicable to your class
Follow the news here at the Official Aion Website